It can support an emergency jump start and entirely replace the included battery for a car startup.
It also supports general cellular phones/laptops charging and completely replaces products similar to mobile power banks.
With true powerful flashlight , three-function switch-over, emergency rescue, signaling , lighting, deterrence, defense and other powerful features –
it is the ideal choice for night shift workers, overtime workers and many others.
Five levels of power display indicate battery status, real-time recharging reminders, automatic shutdown under no-load condition.
Over-current protects the device from overload, making it more convenient, safer and more energy-efficient.
Charging for mobile phones and laptops, starting cars, adjustable LED lights (torch, strobe lights and SOS lights).
Multi-functional emergency kit that contains a car power bank.
Variety of chargers and jump lead that can give your car and your products the extra energy they need.
With a zipped case that also contains the adapter tips and power lead, this product will fit in your car to be used in case of emergency.
It uses high-power battery that supports fast charging, low self-discharge, up to 1,000 charging cycles.
It supports vehicles with 12V voltage or more. to start your car, firstly you should connect the power bank with the battery holder and then connect the negative and positive connectors of the holder with your car battery.
There are a variety of adapters that be used to charge various mobile phones, Sony PSP, MP3/MP4 players, PDAs, notebooks, car refrigerators and other compatible appliances.
It has 3 different kinds of lighting modes – you can use the flashlight and SOS lights in the dark in case of emergency.
LED illumination light
12V / 16V / 19V voltage output indicator lights
12V / 16V / 19V — 2A / 3A / 3.5A output
Electrical quantity indicator light.
USB 5V – 2A output
15V – 1A charge input
Instructions for use:
1. Select the appropriate voltage and connector for the electronic device to charge / power supply
2. Press the switch to start charging when your device connected with the power bank. If you unplug the
cable, auto-sleep will start in one minute.
3. Five LED lights will flash circularly during the charging and all lights will keep bright when your device is full-charged.
4. During charging for your device, LED lights indicate the balance power of the built-in battery. Four lights indicate 80% balance, three lights indicate 60% balance, two lights indicate 40% balance and one light indicates 20% balance.
The built-in battery is empty when all LED lights start to flash.
5. Press the switch five seconds to start If you want to use LED for illumination and select the status (light, strobe, SOS, close) by pressing the switch to transform.
6. Store the product in a cool and dry place and away direct sunlight.
To avoid from accidents, make sure note the following cautions:
1. Take off the main unit within 30 seconds after starting the car.
2. Don’t clip the two terminals at the same end on the battery.
3. Don’t Disassemble the unit.