About This Item
This Galanz 3.1 Cu. Ft. dual door retro green compact true top freezer refrigerator has the look and feel of the fabulous old days, but has the appeal of a modern appliance, which can enrich your kitchen, rec room or home office with different styles, it can store snacks and keep cool beverages and more. This thoughtful refrigerator offers an adjustable thermostat separate freezer compartment, which refrigerator compartment is from 32°F to 47°F and freezer compartment is <=0°F. It also offers bright interior lighting, door shelves and vegetable crisper to make your life healthy and easily.
Galanz GLR31TGNER 3.1 Cu. Ft. Retro Compact Refrigerator Dual Doors True Top Freezer, Green:
- This space saving refrigerator (19.17’’ x 23.31’’x 35.16’’) stores food, soda, beer, and other beverages with minimal energy and without taking up too much space. The sleek, retro design refrigerator is perfect for college dorm rooms, offices, garages, home bars.
- Galanz refrigerator can be controlled manually with the control dial from 0-7, you can turn the knob to set the temperature you want. And the temperature range for refrigerator compartment is 32°F to 47°F, freezer compartment – <=0o F | Electrical requirements – 120V/60Hz | Weight – 58.4 lbs.
- The glass shelf separates fruit and vegetable. Glass shelves can separate your different types of food. A removable slide-out glass shelf provides more ways to organize your storage needs.
- Retro Compact Refrigerator uses R600a high-efficiency and low-energy consumption compressor, it can cool food quickly with lower energy. Leveling legs can adjust feet and keep level placement anywhere.
- Storage double door design, freezer compartment can be used for storing frozen foods or making ice cubes | The door offers a spot for your favorite canned beverages
- Includes 1 x Refrigerator; 2 x Removable glass shelf; 1 x Crystal Crisper; 1 x Power Cord; 1 x User’s Manual; 1 x Warranty Card.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY-WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – SOLO RESIDENTES DE CALIFORNIA ADVERTENCIA: Cáncer y daño reproductivo –